How We Work
Because we continually recruit throughout the country,
The Nanny Network maintains an extensive pool of qualified candidatessome
of the highest caliber, most qualified people available anywhere.
1. Through in-depth interviews, we develop a skill and personality
profile for each candidate. We carefully review employment, education
and medical histories, and thoroughly check references for previous employment,
child care experience and character.
2. Through a carefully designed application, we assess
each familys needs and the environment in which their
nanny will function. We also advise on scheduling and help define the
nanny's role within the family.
3. This data is matched to our candidate profiles, and appropriate
candidates are selected for the family to interview. We help set up interviews,
and review the impressions of both family and candidates.
4. When a family feels comfortable with a candidate, we help draft
a work agreement to make sure no key consideration has been overlooked.
Once a nanny or mothers helper has accepted, she is directly employed
by the family.
5. The final step is followup. After placement, we contact
both family and nanny, or mothers helper, to assess the working
relationship. We also introduce the nanny to others in her area, creating
support groups where they can meet and share ideas.
NANNY Application » FAMILY
The Nanny Network is thorough, unique and professional.
They presented top-notch candidates.
Our nanny is the best!
The Delaurentis Family