Looking for a Family
There are two kinds of in-home child care specialists: A nanny
has sole care of the children, while a mothers helper assists
the mother. The Nanny Network has successfully placed thousands of nannies
and mothers helpers since 1985. Heres how:
1. We interview you and develop a full profile of your personality,
qualifications and experience. We then discuss several families with you.
2. We discuss your profile with the families that interest
you, who will then contact you.
3. After each interview, you call us with your feedback.
4. Upon accepting a position, you will work directly for the family.
We will develop a work agreement to meet both your needs and your familys.
You are committing to a one-year agreement unless you and the family
have agreed otherwise.
5. We also assist you with relocation and introduce you to other nannies
in your area. We hold followup conferences to make sure your match
is a success. (continued)
You have set me up with the ideal family. I hope that all
nannies who go through your service are as happy as I am.